- Saline Nasal Rinse Formula
- Colloidal Silver Myth vs Fact (?check
- Depression. Natural ways to fight
depression problems before pop'ing dangerous pills.
- Heavy Metals and Chelation
- DIY Cranial Electrical
- The 20" box fan + 20" furnace filter + 2x18" bunjee cords Large Air
Filter: [front back] Pick an air filter density according
to use (medium shown for general use, flossed fiber glass for animal hair
catching, HEPA for bad allergy problems). If your box fan is 22" like
mine, the filter will have to be trimmed (shown and obnoxious). A duct
tape border can be added to the fan between the filter to minimize side
air leakage. Do NOT run fan on high as the resistance to air flow could
cause the motor to over heat and cause a fire. The key to making a good
filter is large surface area with slow air movement. Keep this in mind
when the temptation comes along to turn it up.
- The 10k lumen "wake up" Bright Light Therapy: [Front] 2x 1x4 boards screwed into a metal
j-box, standard lighting kit face plate with 0.5" hole, 1' metal 0.5"
plumbing pipe, 7 hole 0.5" lighting electrical box, 4 screw in light
sockets, 4x 2600 lumen high efficiency screw in flourescent bulbs, and a
light switch on an extension cord for on/off. This can be put on a wall
socket on/off timer for morning wake up alarm usage.